28 December 2010

New Gateway EmX Opening Next Week!

I am so excited for January 9th to come! Lane Transit District's second EmX line will be opening and there will be an abundance of festivities taking place that day including free rides on the successful BRT lines continuing throughout the week! I just might spend my entire workday riding the new line...

I think the thing I am most excited about is that the junction for the two lines in the bottom right corner of the map is Downtown Springfield! That's my project area! The impact that the EmX will have and already has had on the district is so significant! As stated in my letter to the Editor last week, the positive things happening in Downtown Springfield will only be reflected with yet another line out to West Eugene and the many more LTD has planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment